Community Policing and Crime Prevention are essential tools for meeting today’s crime fighting goals and keeping our communities safe. The Proctor Police Department’s Officers offer many programs to our citizens and businesses, creating a joint venture between the community and law enforcement in obtaining these goals.
The following is a list of some of the available programs/topics about which information is available through our agency:
- Neighborhood Crime Watch
- National Night Out
- Operation ID
- Home Alone and other child safety topics
- SSIT (Safe Schools Interagency Team)
- D.A.R.E. (Drug Abuse Resistance Education)
- G.R.E.A.T. (Gang Resistance Education and Training)
- Personal Safety
- School Resource Officer
- Self Defense and Safety for Women
- Senior Citizen Safety
- Internet Safety
- Home Safety and Burglary Prevention
- Business Security/Safety
- Safe and Sober/Night Cap
- Free Gun Locks
- K9 Unit
And much more!!!
If you, your neighborhood, organization, or business are interested in learning more about any of the above programs/topics or would like to schedule a presentation, please contact the Proctor Police Department at (218) 624-7788.